Apply for your Study Permit

If coming to study in Canada you will need to apply for a Student Study Permit. Please refer to the following government website: Studying in Canada: Study Permits  (This can be a lengthy process so start as soon as you get your acceptance letter)

Depending on the country you are coming from, you may also need a Temporary Resident Visa. Please refer to the following site:   Visiting Canada: Visas