Acadia Students Interested in the Exchange Program
Welcome to Acadia University's Student Exchange Program. You are about to embark on the experience of a lifetime. The first step to any great experience is being well informed and prepared. We are here to help.
Am I Eligible?
- You must be an Acadia student with a CGPA of 3.0 or better
- You must apply to the exchange program no later than January in your second year of a four-year degree program.
- You must talk to your academic advisor to ensure this will fit within your program. All students in their first year and all students with a double major that are considering studying abroad are strongly encouraged to meet with their academic advisor in their first academic year
Where can I go? See list of Exchange Partner Universities
How do I apply?
Your application must contain:
- The completed application form
- A reference from a professor or instructor who has taught or supervised you recently. This reference should be sent directly to the Admissions Office in University Hall or emailed to email@example.com. The reference form is available here.
- Approval from your Head/Director on the bottom of the application form
Forward your completed application to Mike Holmes in the Admissions Office. The deadline for the submission of applications and references is January 31.
Any acceptance is conditional upon successful completion of the courses in which you are enrolled for the current academic year.
** Once you have submitted your application, please refer to the "Frequently Asked Questions" for the next steps in the process.